- Control printing costs
- Optimize the ongoing support of office printing, scanning, and copying
Printing costs include:
- Pages produced centrally or by office & mobile workers.
- Caring and feeding of printing devices such as desktop printers, multifunction printers(MFPs), copiers, scanners and fax machines.
- Labor and time costs involved IT help desk support, technical service, maintenance, and add, move and change requests
- Paper, ink, toner and other supplies and consumables
Computerist manages over 4 Million pages every year over, from industry leading brands such as Xerox, Hewlett Packard, Canon, and Lexmark. We have a tried and trusted method to implement a managed print program for your business. Above all, we deliver results in cost savings and efficiency.