What is “managed print services” (MPS)?
- Control printing costs
- Optimize the ongoing support of office printing, scanning, and copying
Printing costs include:
- Pages produced centrally or by office & mobile workers.
- Caring and feeding of printing devices such as desktop printers, multifunction printers(MFPs), copiers, scanners and fax machines.
- Labor and time costs involved IT help desk support, technical service, maintenance, and add, move and change requests
- Paper, ink, toner and other supplies and consumables
Computerist manages over 4 Million pages every year over, from industry leading brands such as Xerox, Hewlett Packard, Canon, and Lexmark. We have a tried and trusted method to implement a managed print program for your business. Above all, we deliver results in cost savings and efficiency.
- Analyze your current printing infrastructure.
- Implement a plan to align MFPs and printers to your user populations.
- Reduce your environmental footprint by printing less paper, therefore consuming less energy and keeping waste out of landfills.
- Provide easy secure printing access to support your mobile workers and visitors.
- Integrate printing/scanning into information technology (IT) platform, regardless of on-prem or cloud
- Train your employees so they enjoy a smooth transition and minimize disrupion
- Monitor, manage and optimize your total print output environment, end to end, regardless of printer brand.
- More predictable costs of your printing
- Highly manageable office document processes
- Increased sustainability and small environmental footprint
- More productive office workers